Over the past week or so, Brighton Girl has been nominated for two blog awards! I couldn't believe this and it's made me so happy that people are enjoying reading my blog as much as I'm enjoying writing it! I want to say a massive thank you to Paula for nominating me for the Versitile Blogger Award and also to Charlotte for tagging me for the Liebster Blog Award. I thoroughly reccomend that you check out both their blogs!
Due to the craziness of this week, I sadly don't have time to answer all the questions and nominate other bloggers, I hope you understand. But I have put together 7 random things about me, whilst trying to incorporate some of Charlotte's questions too. Here goes...
2. I read Emily Bronte's Wuthering Heights when I was 10 and it's been my favourite novel ever since.
3. I love baking. I began my education with my Nanny, mixing up Bird's Custard Powder!
5. The last film I watched was Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides.
6. At any given time, either myself or one of my two cats will be occupying my bed.
7. I am at my happiest at a gig or festival!