here! I ended up making frozen berries covered in yoghurt for a quick snack (although I've been eating them for breakfast, with a sliced banana). Simply pick up the blackberries using a cocktail stick, coat them in yoghurt and place on a tray lined with greaseproof paper. Then place them in the freezer until they have frozen.
75ml vegetable oil
juice and zest of 1 lemon
185g plain flour
2tsp baking powder
2 large handfuls of blackberries
- Preheat the oven to 190/Gas 5.
-Whisk the yoghurt, oil, sugar and lemon.
- Add in the eggs.
- Sift in the flour and baking powder and gently fold in.
- Finally add in one handful of blackberries and stir before pouring into a lined loaf tin.
- Sprinkle the other handful of blackberries on top, gently pushing each one down into the mixture.
- Place in the oven and bake for 45-55 minutes, until a skewer comes out clean.
Let me know if you have any other yummy recipes for blackberries!